Many enterprises find it difficult to devote enough time or reources to strategic business planning, even though it is an essential and ever-moving process.
The components of business strategy are multi-faceted. We can provide you with the market studies, research and feasibility to provide the platform for a cohesive, realistic, objective and deliverable corporate strategy and business plan.
We can provide:
- Market studies
- Competition analysis and market positioning
- Research into and feasibility of market ambitions
- Assessment of resource requirements to underpin the strategy
- Business & Financial Modelling
- Business Plans
Why a business plan? - it is an essential element of managing your enterprise in today's continually changing and challenging environment. and it delivers the combination of all the strategy and planning components.
- It provides a current assessment (with SWOT analyses etc) of a business, or prospective busines, and the potential route for its success.
- It provides a conduit to external funding.
- It conveys the managements' thinking to outside financing opportunities and potential partners.
- It acts as the overall benchmark for monitoring progress, together with annual budgets, - particilarly helpful in the vital early stages where cash management is critical.
Find out where we work and contact us for an informal discussion on these and our Management & Support, Market & Sales Development, Supplementary Services and Partnering.